

ok so i have finally made it back to work yesterday. got power finally yesterday and today work has power!! its been a crazy week.. We are safe and no damage but all around our neighborhood there is damage!!! Here a couple of pics that cassie finally was able to send me of mom and dads. they have some damage to the house but nothing major.... however literally no standing trees!!!! looks like a war zone is what mom keeps telling me. I haven't been able to get up there but will be there this weekend. SO will take more pics. If you have ever been to my house you know what it looked like and now see these!!
We were there Sunday and just what we saw was terrible. We didn't go back to where the worst of it was, but I heard it was awful. I wish I were closer to help with clean up. We still think about everyone affected daily and will continue to pray for them.
ReplyDelete