Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Monday, June 6, 2011

When it rains it....

POURS!!! So we have been having fun updating our house with GORGEOUS hardwood floors!! From One On One Flooring in Hazel Green! They are great! So excited about all this and guess what happens.... yea my washer will only work on 1 setting now.... great! so this weekend I go to sears to pick out a new washer and realize oh yea we are limited to how big it can be because of the utility room being so small...then pick one and guess what its not in stock but will be here in 2 weeks. Yea you should have seen the Sears guy when I said " Say what??? I need it today..." lol so get home and wash clothes at Gayles thankfully I live right beside my GREAT mother- in-law and can wash clothes there until i get the new one!! and yesterday realize that my FRIDGE is not really freezing.... oh great!! so it some how was turned to a warm setting when the storms happened and thought i had turned it up to much so we are trying to find the right setting to freeze in the freezer but not freeze the fridge part...lol what fun I hope it works now!!! So these applainces we have had for going on 7 years and they were Bro David Jones mothers before that sooo I really don't know how old they are... We bought them when we got married and rented her house off Lee High Drive. So you know they have served their purpose but I just wished they weren't going out ALL at the same time!!! Just our luck I guess!!

1 comment:

  1. Join the club lil sis - been there done that - bout 1 1/2 ago :)

    ReplyDelete