Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Friday, April 13, 2012

11 days to go!!!!

well April 24th is the big day!! well if I can make it! Mom and dad came down a couple of weekends and stocked up my pantry with some food that is easy to heat up for after the babies come!! lol mom hasn't seen me in a few months and couldn't believe how big i am!! lol she doesn't think I will make it to the 24th Im questioning that too... soooo miserable.. can't even explain it.. the girl loves to dig into my right hip socket and pelvic bone... yes the hurts extremely.. the boy just loves to stretch into my ribs out to the side anywhere he can stretch his boney feet... OUCH!!!!!plus these babies like have NO ROOM!!! literally all up on each other . The girl is 5lbs 5 oz the boy is 5lbs 3oz so they are doing great... me on the other hand just trying to make it thru the next week!! lol We had a shower at work and I was sooooo amazed at all the stuff we got... it was amazing...Then we had our shower at Plevna and again was SOOOO amazed at all the stuff we got!!! Definitely ready for these babies now!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with shelby....they can't leave the hospital as baby girl brewer and baby boy brewer! I still want to see some maternity shots, I couldn't make it to the shower at Plevna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok amber, go to shelby's photo at http://shelbybakerphoto.blogspot.com/2012/03/brewer-twins-maternity.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl...so they are here....where are the pictures??? I mean, really, we know you have tons of time to blog with a 5 year old and week old twins!

    ReplyDelete