Work Christmas Party 2010
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
They tag teamed me!!!
So Sunday Tyler was on shift.. I had had my first week back to work the week before.. We had a baby shower at Higdon on Saturday and came home Saturday night... so needless to say there was NOOOOO food in my house... lol and Tyler would be keeping the kids Monday so I knew what I had to do... go to the store... yes with all 3 kids.......I think I seen everyone I knew Sunday night at Publix... lol anyways it went pretty good Jasmyn is an AWESOME big sister.. she really helps a lot with the babies.. So I let her pick which one she wanted to push around which SURPRISE SURPRISE it was of course Karmyn.. which could be Jasmyn's twin when she was a baby .. yes we do mess up a lot and call Karmyn .. Jasmyn.lol Anyways the twins done awesome in the store and so did Jasmyn... we get home and total opposite!! the twins tag team me!! they take turns screaming and crying just to see me go crazy I promise!! Jasmyn had to help feed them so I could unload the car.. lol I think I got in bed about 11 after making Jas lay down and taking turns rocking the twins.. I promise now that every time they pee a drop they cry to have the diaper changed!
Karmyn is a great baby.. rarely crys.. ohhh but when she does... lol you know she aint happy.. man that girl has some lungs!!! maybe she inherited a singing voice like her Aunt Cassie!!! I could only hope. Karmyn has gotten very nosy she doesn't want you to hold her laying down she wants to sit up and look around.. typical girl...She has been easy since day one. Tyson on the other hand is a typical man...lol he wants you to hold him feed him and sleep.. he is not so nosy.. lol but he is busy bless his heart he has acid reflux.. but zantac has helped a lot..his belly button popped out at 8 weeks which worried me to death because I was scared that he would have to have surgery if the hernia doesn't heal... the Dr said they would just watch it that it should heal on its own that it didn't feel very large inside... well last night it is looking like its going back in!! looking better.. I am so glad... because when he cries it sticks out really far and just looks painful! They smile all the time.. which is so cute! its funny like they will be crying and crying and you walk up and tyson just starts smiling and cooing!! Tyler is always saying "are you pretty" to Karmyn and she always smiles the cutest gummy grin!! lol she has the brewer dimple! lol they both love to be on their belly and getting really strong holding their heads up.. wow time is flying and I am having to remember all these stages!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow, you are right, time does fly!! I would say just remember that now is the easy time, but I've never had twins, so I won't rock that boat, LOL
ReplyDeleteI know you know you will miss it though...who keeps the kids while you work?
Tyler is keeping them on his off days. Gayle keeps them some and Sis Candy from church is watching them some too I am so glad it worked out this way..
Delete