Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

From 1 to 3...

Wow going from 1 kid to 3 has been a big change!! lol... Jas has started school and loves it!! such a big girl.. the twins are now 4 months old and Tyson has past Karmyn in weight.. which is funny to us because he was smaller and has acid reflux so throws up most of his food half the time! but all in all everything is great! haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would! I have turned 26 Tyler 28 lol getting old.. we celebrated 8 years of marriage last month too!! wow we have practically raised each other. been together off and on since I was 14 him 16..well got to go for now new pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. I had to LOL at some of what you wrote! Lee and I are about to turn 32 (him) and 26 (me) and we've been married almost 9 years, and we've been together since I was 14...LOL....and we have 2 kids now...Gabriel is gonna be 8 next month and Asher is 5....

    Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete