Wow here comes Thanksgiving!!! We just had Halloween, Jasmyn's 3rd birthday and Wesley's 2nd birthday!! They are exactly 366 days apart! How funny/.... Anyways, Tyler has to work on Thanksgiving so me and Jas will be making the drive to Higdon..
It has been so busy here at work lately that I am so drained.. so many new labs coming on board and having to purchase EVERYTHING from the paper clip to the sequencing machines!!! wow I love my job but I am so looking forward to be off from Nov 26- Dec 1 wooo hooo then from Dec 24 - Jan 5!!!! yea!! all paid Holidays!! got to love that on top of vacation time. Well I have joined the volunterr fire department with Tyler so hopefully in Jan I can take my EMT classes. It has been fun getting to go to the station with so we can actually have something to do together..We had to calls last night but one got cancelled and the other a false alarm so haven't really been anything interesting yet... we will see how this weekend goes.
OK Tara - Fire Fighter? LOL - You'll pass out on your first call! Just kidding - I'm proud of you but really your my sistere - I'll have to see it to believe it :O)
ReplyDelete