Well since Tyler had to work.. Jas and I made the trip to Higdon to be with my mom's side of the family.. Had so much fun. Saw some family that I don't get to see alot and that was good catching up with them. Jas of course loved playing with Alea and Wesley..THen realizing that she has more than 2 cousins!! lol she is so funny... All the kids played and played so well together. Jasmyn of course wanted to play firefighter with Cuz JenJen who is a neonatil nurse.. Jasmyn was upset she didn't have any doctor stuff to work on Jennifer with. lol At one time Jasmyn fell out in the floor and told Jen to save her. Jen looked at her and said I don't have my DR stuff. Jasmyn opened her eyes and said " your a firefighter duh!!" oh so then jen knew to drag her out of the burning house..lol my kid loves to pretend!!
got up at 4:30am on Friday to go to Walmart with mom, got what we wanted and left!! lol it wasn't that bad. then we ate breakfast at Krystal in kimball, Tn. Went home to moms unloaded the car and tehn headed to Chattanooga! we shopped til we dropped! when we returned to moms I unloaded my stuff from her car to mine then went home to HSV!! oh what a day!! I was so tired.. Jasmyn was exausted and upset that we left Granna. She made them let her borrow "The Mask" with Jim Carrey because he is soooo silly.. Her words..
So my tree is up and decorated!! yea!! I wish I had more decorations in my house but hate to spend the money on that when we are buying all these presents! maybe after the holidays when everything is 75% off.. I do my tree in gingerbread menand candy garland which Jas loves the "cookie man" lol Monday night, I cooked a good dinner and made rice crispy treats while we (Tyler, me, and Jas) all decorated the tree.. it was fun and hopefully going to be a tradition from now on. I am excited this year to celebrate Christmas with Jasmyn because she is so DRAMATIC with presents.. Last year was fun also but she is getting the hang of opening presents now.. She has been telling us whenever a toy commerical comes on that that is what she wants for Christmas.. lol and she can name everything that Santa brought her last year now that is amazing..Can't wait and its getting closer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment