Ok so i have to tell this AWESOME story that happened yesterday at HYTOP Church!! lol it was great and I got to be within 2 feet of her both times!! lol
Anyways church at Hytop that morning was good. We ate good food then we had a GREAT singing.
Anyways during the singing Jasmine Gaught (who this story is ALL about) sat with Hilary and me. I talked to her a little bit and realized who she was. Her cousin is my husbands cousins wife (Adam and Kristen Stone) Anyways her sister's group was up singing and all of a sudden her sister goes to shouting and it was awesome then Cassie (Jasmine's sis) comes to lay hands on Jasmine. Well then about 30 other people (mostly her family) came 1 by 1 to lay hands on her. Such a great feeling! Lord let me lay hands on her too which if anyone knows me that only happens in a Blue moon and the LORD definitely has to help me!! lol I'm such a chicken about laying hands on people..so anyways It was awesome. and she starts to cry. Bro Totchie asks her if she wants to pray. She finally gets up to pray but she doesn't pray for long. So I figured she had to fix something. didn't know just guessing ...
Well I sat in the very back at HYtOP last night. Jasmine was a bench right behind me and so I was trying to peak and see if she had changed anything and I noticed her fake nails were gone. HMM she maybe serious about going. Well let me tell you church never really started. I got there 30 minutes early (AMAZING right me early for church!! lol) and a bunch of young kids were already there singing. I noticed Jasmine give up her bench seat for an older lady to sit there instead of the plastic chair inside the aisle. I thought how nice now she has a straight shot to the alter! well about 5 till time to start they are still singing and some are shouting. It was such an awesome feeling two people came to the back laying hands on several and Jasmine. Bro James Bridges lays hands on her and she throws her hands up!! I was turned to watch her and was like she is really serious. Wow! then Bro Totchie came back there and by this time of course people are crowding around. He lays hands on her and she throws her hands up again. Then in a second she is speaking in tongues!!! she stops praying and looks at everyone like " did i just do what I thought?" Bro Totchie said one more time and she went to praying again.. in 1 more second she was speaking in tongues again and jumped up!! It was Awesome!!!! Thats how you do it!! So then everyone is shouting it was just great and in shock!! So Bro Totchie got her to stand in a chair and tell the church what happened " I just got the Holy gHost!' then she is shouting in the chair! then when he said well lets start church she looks at him and says " CAn I go up front now?" it was so funny! It was only about 10 minutes into church now! Just so AWESOME!!! I'm getting chills just typing this! I have always wanted to tell lost people when someone lays hands on you throw your hands up and praise him it doesn't matter if you are in a chair or the bench.. just to prove my point she knew what she wanted and she let him know when the Lord looked at her!! JUST CAN'T QUIT SAYING AWESOME!!!
I'm so jealous I wasn't there to see it!
ReplyDeleteIt was so great! We've had 2 more to make it, one yesterday morning and one last night! I wish I knew their names, though, LOL. I'm so out of the young kid loop!
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome. I have never saw anything like it in my life! But it was wonderful and she is so happy!
ReplyDelete