Well couple of weeks ago we had mom a surprise 50th Birthday party. Wow I can't believe she is 50!! We had fun and she was totally surprised. I have to tell you this because it was so funny but she will probably kill me if she found out that I told. Well we had it on June 25th, which is getting close to Higdon's revival so of course mom has Toby and Hilary like scrubbing the house from top to bottom all week. Well Cassie needed Hilary to help her decorate on Thursday night before the party so we had to tell Dad when Hilary asks to go to Cassie's to "help Cassie with her house" dad has to let her go because mom won't let hilary go because she of course needs her. well its so funny mom heard Hilary asking dad to leave and was like "where does she think she is going?" lol dad told her that Hilary was going to Cassie's and then mom was like "I don't think so!" lol we gave her a hard time for getting mad at dad for letting Hilary go decorate for her party...which of course she didn't know and dad pulled the "well I have already told her she could" lol it was great.. Then that Saturday we had dad's fathers day cookout and stayed all day. went home and then chilled out for that night because Tyler had to go to the station the next day. I hate that we don't visit much at all but I tell you a week FLIES by with us it feels like.. I mean seriously we barely have maybe 10 waking hours together during the week then weekends are always so full with trying to see family, clean house, homework, and church.
Last weekend I took a day off and we went furniture shopping!! yea I finally got a new bedroom suite and while we were out Tyler decided to let me get a dining room set too!! wow he was in GREAT mood! So of course I took it while he was offering because I knew if I didn't he would find a new toy to get with all this overtime he has been getting.. we have been married going on 6 years in August and still have the bedroom suite he grew up with which has FULL sized bed and I know the ladies are like how are you sleeping in that little bed with a 3 year old who decides to get in bed with you EVERY morning!!! ARGHH tyler didn't understand all my whining for the past 2 years but now Jas has started going to his side and bugging his PRECIOUS sleep lol no I didn't tell her to go over there on purpose but God does work in mysterious ways! lol its not here yet but I am so excited! now he is going to let me paint the bedroom so it will no longer be that blah blah khaki color the WHOLE house was when we moved in. Last year in August we painted the living room, dining room, extra bathroom and well the guys from station 1 painted the kitchen. Tyler told me that I didn't have to try to burn the house down if I wanted to paint that bad all I had to do was ask. lol see we had that kitchen fire so the black smoke had stuck to the ceiling and walls thats why the guys painted it for us and Tylers hand was burnt bad. anyways then tyler seen how MUCH BETTER the house looked with color on the walls! so anyways I am excited! lol I started jumping up and down when we picked out the bedroom suite I think I embarrassed Tyler.. reminded him of Tatum with my squealing and jumping lol love you TATUM!! I will defintely take before and after pictures so you can see the dramatic changes!
Don't forget to send me your pics you took at moms party please : )
ReplyDelete