
so Jasmyn has this hermit crab (thanks tatum!) anyways it has survived for over a week now... well last night we got home and I was starting supper when Jas comes running and screaming that its gone! I am like no!! she has the shell though in her hand and the crab is not in it... so we went in her room and I start picking up the shells that are in its house... it just switched shells!! lol so she was ok and quit crying. Well it wasn't 10 minutes later she said mom he is gone! I reminded her that he switched shells and Jas proceeds to tell me that she knows that! but she forgot and left him on her nightstand and now he has fallen off and is gone!! panic! this thing is crawling and hiding in her room!!! so we look and look and look ...... and look some more.... can not find this crab! I am not going to sleep until this thing is found... Jasmyn who is standing in her princess chair crying will not get down because what if he pinches her.... thanks mom can suffer.... so finally i am pulling everything out shaking every toy and throwing it into the hall... and we find him huddled between the bed and the wall.... literally clinging to the carpet when I pick him up.... so see he was in this hot pink shell and now he switched to a shell that looks like a rock and is the color of her carpet go figure... we couldn't find him!
I love it!!! Oh the drama! :) Well obviously its your fault for not having more hot pink shells for the poor little crab to grow into!
ReplyDeleteNow I know why I am not buying my kids a hermit crab :) Thanks Tara :)
ReplyDelete