Well I added some new pictures.. Its been so long since I have blogged! I know that all of ya'll are just dying to know what we have been up to!! lol j/k. work and sleep and work and sleep! with dramas to add in between but I won't post about all that junk! Jasmyn is going to her 4 yr check up today and I wonder how much she weighs! because she feels like 60lbs! she acts so growny its crazy!! is growny a word?? anyways I use it. She is in LOVE with Justin Beiber!! Sorry JoeDavid but I think you have been bumped to #2. She finally is sleeping in her bed alot better! the deal was if she slept in her bed for 7 nights then she could get a JB t shirt then she adds a necklace.. so she got to get both because she did really good then she slept in her bed for another 7 nights and got to go to the circus! lol and she has been doing great ever since!
My little brother who isn't so little anymore turned 16 in Feb! I feel old! Hilary is 18 and will graduate this year I can't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment