
Last night I went to church at Plevna and Bro Jerrod got up and begin to tell a story that had helped him.
There were to friends that went to an art museum in Boston or somewhere. The 2 men enjoyed going to museums. Well as they were going through them they came upon the picture above called Checkmate.. As you can see a man is playing Chess with the devil. His soul to be lost. I don't know much about chess but I know that checkmate means the game is over... looks like the devil won... well one man is a great chess player.. He glanced at the picture and said something isn't right as his friend walked away. He kept studying the picture... just something wasn't quite right.. then he seen it!!
The KING still had another move!!! he ran to tell his friend!
this was a great story to me! When all hope looks lost the KING still has another move!
Great story :)
ReplyDelete