Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Monday, July 11, 2011

Saturday CVS Trip!! yay me!!

ok so Saturday I made a CVS trip which I haven't been to CVS in a while but trying to get back on track with my couponing!! I put the retail prices in ()..

I bought all this!!

1st Transaction:
(4) Oral B pulsar toothbrushes @ sale $5.99 ($6.99)
(1) Gillette Fusion pro-glide razor @ sale $9.99 (10.99)

so total was $33.95

I had a $5 off $30
$4 off razor
(2) B1G1 on oral b
(2) $3 off pulsar
(2) $2 off pulsar
(2) $0.50 ECB

so paid $2.21 w/tax for all that got $11 ECB

then 2nd transaction

(1) Always @ $2.99 ($3.79)
(1) Bounty 8 roll @ $ 5.99 ($7.99)
(2) Gillette Men 2 in 1 bodywash @ sale $3 ($4.99)

total $ 14.98

used
(2) $1 off bodywash
(1) $1 off always
(1) B1G1 bodywash
$6 ECB
$1 ECB

Total paid was $1.19 w/tax no ECB

3rd transaction

(2) Q tip 375 count @ sale $2 (3.29)
(1) herbal essences shampoo @ sale$ 3.49 ($4.69)
(1) herbal essences gel @ sale $ 3.49 ($3.99)
(1) tampax @ sale $3.99 ($4.99)

total $14.97

used

(1) $1 off tampax
(2) $1 off herbal essences
(1) $3 off herbal essences styler when you buy 2 items.
$4 ECB

total paid $ 6.17 with tax $3 ECB


so had these not been on sale or any Q's I would have spent $ 80.96 retail price! the sale price w/out Q's would have been $63.90 AND I spent $9.57 for total trip with $3 ECB to use on next trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment