Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Thursday, October 27, 2011

10 weeks!!

OK so someone gave me the idea last night to blog about this TWIN pregnancy... I think I might! I don't know if anyone even really cares but it may help me with these mood swings since I do have double the hormones! Haha trust me I don't remember this type of sickness or this moodiness with my pregnancy with Jasmyn! Its been a rough past few weeks with sickness ALL DAY LONG! yes all day... why do they call it morning sickness??? and OBVIOUSLY alot of people thought I was pregnant but I'm just now starting to show so THANKS you just all thought I was getting fat but didn't want to say anything... lol no hurt feelings really.. But I really am starting to show the bump this week... I mean clothes are getting tighter and they just make me look fat... grrrr come on!! With Jasmyn I didn't have to start wearing maternity clothes until like June or July right 4 or 5 months ?? grrr I am only 10 weeks and can see that maternity shirts are definitely in the near near near future lol. Yea so last night after we had taken Jas to her fall festival and then eaten I am standing in the kitchen and Tyler goes " oh wow" I said what he goes turn to the side... really seriously I am going to hurt you (sorry yes I was moody last night) He was like you are getting the bump like I didn't know really. Don't worry people you can talk to me I won't bite your head off.. I only will in my head... lol just kidding I am controlling it the best I can... feel weird though with one minute ready to cry and the other I am like just let someone say the wrong thing to me come on I'm ready to fight... lol you know that could be the Brewer rubbing off on me.... lol

1 comment:

  1. No it's not the Brewer - it's not the twins - it's just the old Tara coming back out from childhood!!!!!!!!!! :) LOL - I can say what I want cause you are in HSV and I'm in Chattanooga at the moment..... :)

    ReplyDelete