Work Christmas Party 2010
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
DOUBLE TROUBLE MAKING ITS WAY TO THE BREWER HOUSE!
Well if you look at the picture first yes you guessed it!! I am pregnant!! But look again... Did you count? YES ITS TWINS!!! OML!!! Prayers from whoever are greatly appreciated! lol We are so excited and scared for our lives at the same time.. lol Still in shock don't know how to feel.. well I know how I have been feeling SICK! Yesterday was our first OB appointment to confirm what we already knew but the tech wasn't saying anything and I couldn't hear the heartbeat like i remember them letting me do when I was expecting Jasmyn... so I was scared she had bad news for me... then finally she sighed and said " your having twins" I was like nooo you did not just say that... ohhh yes i did... and she laughed...well Tyler bless his heart was late for the appointment because I left paper work at home and asked him to get it.. he walked in and we told him to look at the screen.... hahaha he looked at me confused... I said you see them? He goes no way.. then the tech was like let me show you... she goes thru the procedure for him to show the two babies... he is walking towards the door with this look and then he falls into the wall!!!! I jumped the tech jumped... I thought he passed out... He promises he thought the curtain was a wall and just needed to rest on it but of course the curtain gave way and he hit the wall!!! lol I wish I had recorded that!!!
Last night we told Jasmyn... she laughed and cried... so excited.. we recorded it! we knew she would flip out so we had Gayle record us telling her since she has been begging for a year for a baby brother or sister... now she may get both.. we don't know...This morning she gave me a big hug and said I am still excited about the babies... can I tell? I was like yes you can tell your friends at school... lol but she looked like she grew up even more over night... like she is already assuming the role of BIG SISTER.. is that possible.. that she seemed older this morn..ohhh I don't want her to grow up right now.. lol but she will be a great helper... She said she knows how to change diapers but she is NOT wiping a dirty butt. LOL and when they get older that she will tell them to get out of her room!! lol well they have to take over part of her room because we don't have ROOM for TWINS!! lol oh yea so BYE BYE to my camaro in case anyone is looking to buy a yellow camaro because two infant seats and a 4 year old can't fit back there...sniff sniff well at least I had my dream car for a little bit.... lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats! Cassie emailed me this morning and told me. I'm so excited for y'all, and we will say some prayers for you. I'm sure you will have lots of help though.
ReplyDeleteThat is great! Congrats to you both and bless your hearts! haha It'll probably be crazy but great!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much FUN!!! And totally scary!!! LOL Congrats
ReplyDeleteYeah thanks a lot....this morning on way to drop kids off at dads, Alea proceeds to tell me, "Mom, I want two baby sisters."
ReplyDeleteI'm still in shock. At some point every day I make the statement ''Oh my lanta.. Tara is having twins!'' I'm sure Jas will be a great big sister.. watch out, she'll take over the role as Mommy fast!
ReplyDeleteWhen Hil told me she was going to be an aunt again twice, mom and I both said (at the same time) Cassie AND Tara are preggo?! You can imagine the shock when we found out it was twins..
Good luck.. I know a great babysitter who's willing to help whenever. :) Ahem.. I don't offer freely to too many people, so you better realize how much of a great deal this is. :)
LOL yea I'm still in shock myself!!! Trust me you can come over anytime you want to help!!!! oh yes Jas will definitely take over as a momma to the twins!!
ReplyDelete