Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

13 weeks!!

ok so sorry I am behind in my blogging... We went last Monday for the 2nd ultrasound and the twins are doing great! They are almost the same size which is a GREAT thing!! growing right on schedule! Anyways I finally was able to drink coffee last week and it didn't make me throw up!! WOW I was so excited lol I ran into my boss's office and said look! She of course was like ok what? I said I can drink coffee at least today!! lol of course that made her laugh at me.. So the morning sickness that has been all day every day has settled some. Its speratic during the day and sometimes not at all. I have only gained 1lb but by looking at my belly you would not believe it. Yes I am definitely showing lol. Jasmyn went with us and was so excited to hear the heart beats of the babies. She has been really helping me with stuff and not wanting me to cook because of the babies... lol if only daddy would cook....lol just kidding but seriously when I start cooking she runs into the kitchen with this soooo sweeeet face and says "but mommy i don't want you to have to cook you need to rest!" I'm like awwww how long will this last!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Congrats again! Are you finding out what they are? Did they tell you how many ultrasounds you would have and how often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Jas is so sweet!!!! I'm so glad your doing better and the babies are doing great!!! 13... you're almost halfway there! :)

    ReplyDelete