Work Christmas Party 2010
Monday, November 28, 2011
Almost 15 wks! crazy dreams!!
Ok so I HAVE to share this CRAZY dream with ya'll!!!! So let me paint the picture. I am at my moms for our Davis reunion which by the way is in May (the twins are due May 24th) I am walking around having a great time.. Fine as can be but for some reason I have an incision on my stomach already? yea IDK! So anyways walking around and twins of course are just kicking each other like crazy in my belly when all of a sudden a HEAD sticks out from the incision!!! like right beside my belly button!!! SAY WHAT!!! I am going hysterical because Tyler is not there and we are 1hr 30mins from HSV!!! So my mom is running around screaming calling the DR. I am like we either got to pull it the rest of the way out because this is a little hole or stuff it back in!!! lol yea me trying to stuff a baby back in my stomach!! lol well somehow the entire baby comes out!!! in my dream I am holding the beautiful baby girl who is like whats going on!! with the umbilical cord going from her to inside the incision... lol I know how weird is this!!! So there again we are going around the house hysterical because we can't cut the cord yet can we?? I need to go to the hospital but Tyler won't answer his phone go figure!!! lol then I wake up... wonder if they are girls??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I keep picturing you with either a boy and girl or 2 boys, for what it's worth! Of course, you could SHARE and give me one, LOL....I'm sure that's gonna happen!
ReplyDelete