Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

21 weeks and counting....

well since I don't feel good today... been trying to get over a cold which I have to just really see if it will go away because I am pregnant...grrr try being tired and sick of being tired and sick!!!.. anyways the twins are fighting..yes already. Sissy kicks bubba and he punches her back. My bladder is sissy punching bag and for some reason the boy likes to punch my belly button area... yea so she is head down and he is breech. Which he could turn before time to deliver but I am already pretty much set on the C section. yes I know some of you are like what you already know. Your thinking I am an awful mother that I would choose a C section for convenience... but your wrong its not convenience. When I found out that I was pregnant with twins my Dr who I by the way love and trust (she has had twins of her own) and is TONS of holiness womens dr, also. She looked at me and said there is only one scenario that I would agree to a normal delivery and let me explain why. Twins is a high risk pregnancy. once baby A is delivered baby B can flip breech and cause for a c section anyways. So she showed me the scenarios of how she has seen twins in the womb and let me know somethings that have happened.. I decided I am not about to try to recover from BOTH!! I have enough to worry about getting twins into this world and taking care of them than having to recover from a normal delivery and a c section.. Some people don't get that but thats ok its my decision and I am doing whats best for me and my family. Jasmyn is in the " I am 5 and can handle anything" stage. And my patience is wearing thin... she is good just so full of energy here lately!! lol jumping of her bed, flips off her bed, climbing on the headboard to flip.. just all kinds of things!! lol maybe I am a little jealous because there is SOOOO much to get done but I want to rest!! lol I just don't have the energy like she does. So the twins are going to be invading the office/sewing room.. lol and trying to figure out how all this is going to work is NOT easy!!!! SO any organizing ideas would greatly be appreciated because it is a small room to begin with!!

2 comments:

  1. I do not blame you at all on the c-section. I have had three. The first one I was scared to death and din't want. With the next two I asked for it. Who cares what everyone else says. Everything you are going thru I say you get to do one thing the easy way! LOL Goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I am usually all for a natural delivery, and I know someone personally who had twins naturally (with NO EPIDURAL!!) I also would have already decided on a c-section....so stop worrying about what other people think, LOL...haven't you realized already as a mom that you will be judged by other people, but it really doesn't matter what they think? ROFL!

    As far as the room, have them share a crib for a while, they will probably do better being close to each other anyways! That will give you more room for a few months, anyways, then you're on your own, LOL...I can barely deal with the 2 that I have, let alone be helping people with thier kids too, LOL.

    I do know a sister that had twins with a 4 year old too, if you want to talk to her, she did great with the kids all together.

    ReplyDelete