Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little minds.... Big questions.

So this is my child this past Sunday night. Scared to death because of the storm. Yea I think I slept maybe an hour that night...because daddy wasn't home she was tore up! Forget mommy she wants Tyler. So the other night Jas is trying to cuddle with me which now its not really comfortable for me to sleep on my right side and I am trying my best to hold her.. finally she just goes uhh I wish daddy was here so I could cuddle with him... your having babies.and turns OVER!!!!. I guess that was her NICE way of saying "Mom your to FAT to cuddle with." yea my 5 yr old has no filter gets it from her daddy! ok this name picking is HARD!! because I have 4 names to figure out instead of just 2 because there is 2 kids coming!!! lol oh yea so someone has told my kid about C section yes she asked " mom they are going to cut the babies out right?" I'm like who told her really a 5 year old how does she know??? so I have realized that Jas does better just by talking to her and then she lets stuff go.. "Yes baby its like surgery. you know Hilary had surgery on her stomach its going to be a little like that" she seemed ok with this if I don't make a big deal she lets things go..then she goes " But you pushed me out right?" OML!!! seriously !!! I have NEVER told her this!!! so then I was like " yes baby normally moms push babies out that's how God made us but there are times when mommies need help with doctors." yes I know some of you may not agree that I said this to her but trust me I didn't tell her WHERE the babies are pushed out from ok that's for when she is WAY older!!lol she was good with this and let it go. I always tell her stuff like this is private that you don't go around telling everyone and she seems good with that. She learned about breast feeding months ago because someone was feeding there baby in the church bathroom and she was staring at them! lol so again I told her its how God made mommies to feed babies and as long as you show her its a NORMAL thing she lets it go because its no longer weird or unusual.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, just wait until her friends are talking about WHERE babies come from and the whole "God made mommies to have babies" talk doesn't work anymore....at 7.years.old.......he's still a baby, right?

    Why 4 names? Just incase they are wrong about it being a boy and a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I told Alea about babies and where they come from a while back when Brooke was prego with Matthew, so probably a year ago now....she asked and I was stumped on what to sy! But I don't like giving cutesey names for things (learned that the hard way a couple of years ago) so I was just as simple as I could be on answering her questions and she accepted my answers and so far hasn't embarrassed me YET :)

    ReplyDelete