Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

28 weeks and growing!!!

So yes I am starting my 3rd trimester... wow has time flown by!!! I can't believe it!! The babies weigh 2lbs 11oz each which is ahead of schedule but my doctor is soooo glad.. I got to see her set of B/G twins today they turn 5 in a couple of weeks.. She was expecting them when I was pregnant with Jasmyn. Everything is still going good. I have only gained 31lbs so far but that will definitely start going up the next 8 weeks! lol Getting harder to get comfortable to sleep. I feel like I waddle every where.. people are killing about OMG you are about to pop and then when I say its twins ohhh you look so good!! lol yea thanks! lol I still can't really grasp what its going to be like with two little ones at the same time... A lady that Gayle works for gave us a dresser that we can use as the changing table so I am excited to get stuff done in the house its been a working progress... Trying to figure out everything for two is definitely different..

1 comment:

  1. Girly just reading about this makes me remember VIVIDLY the "bowling ball in your crotch" feeling LOL. I'm sorry...LOL I waddled everywher with Gabriel, the kid stayed stretched out ALL.THE.TIME!

    Sounds like the twins are doing great, 2lbs already is awesome! Are you having any contractions or anything yet? I would imagine having two that the braxton hix start earlier?

    Still haven't seen you since you told me you were preggers, we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete