Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

26 weeks

ok so I haven't posted in a while.. So I am 26 weeks and look like I'm ready to pop yeap... A lady walks up to me at this biotech class that I am taking and says " Honey well don't you look like your ready to pop!" I smile " yes but I got til May" and she gives me this look.. " Its twins." " omg twins!! but you look so good!" lol really! lol so when she thought it was one I looked like I'm going to pop and the second i say twins I look good !! lol thats hilarious... its funny how people sympathize just a little but more when they realize your carrying multiples.. I found this little onesie at target today that looks like a firefighter uniform for $2!! yea! I got it!! so cute! So we are still working on names... nothing to rhymey i think I want different but not to different. so its hard!! We both have such big families that someone has every name we come up with!! grr lol shut up cassie if I don't see them but once a year I don't care I am naming my kid what I want to!!! lol j/k still trying to figure out the room for the twins... lord I don't think we will be able to figure it all out until they get here and see what actually works for us lol. I still have Jasmyn crib but don't know if I should get another crib or just use a pack n play for the other once we separate them... I want to do alabama and firefighter stuff mainly because that room is already that as the office and since they can't have it all because we have no were else to put all this stuff then might as well just go with the theme right! lol organizing ideas would be great!! lol

1 comment:

  1. I vote we need a side picture! LOL I haven't seen you in forever, and I have been to Winchester lots of times lately!

    ReplyDelete