Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Missing her grow up!

ok so have you ever had one those moments. Where you look at your kid and feel like you missed that centimeter that they grew!! lol Last night Tyler and I went to Higdon for the viewing of Bro. Tommy Holland. I grew up @ Higdon and am best friends with Tishina his grand-daughter so we went for her and the family. Anyways, Jasmyn was with Gayle and had went to Christmas play practice. When we got home Jasmyn was telling us about her going to be a star in the play.. Well while she is running around talking and laughing it hit me that I missed something like she had grew up from the time I seen her that morning til the evening. Have you ever had that?? Like I wanted to rewind her day and watch it because I didn't get to be there.. sad.. I wanted to cry... This morning Jas asked me not to go to work and stay home with her. I have been working 80hrs in 9 days for the past few months just so I can every other Friday or now Monday off to be with her and Tyler when his schedule permits. I have enjoyed the long weekends with them and think they have done some good for Jasmyn too. She likes it when I tell her I don't have to work the next day and that we can have a picnic in the living room!! lol

As we head into the Holidays and try to fit every party in I realize that there just isn't enough time or me to go around!!! I want to do all this stuff and it just isn't happening!! we will see how next week goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment