Well, so Winchester's Christmas play was Friday night Dec 11th. Jasmyn was a twinkling star! She was so excited to be a star and sing twinkle twinkle. Anyways Tyler was supposed to work but took off that night to surprise me!! how sweet I know, I have a great husband!! Jasmyn was so excited that daddy was going to watch her in the play!! She did so good!! oh let me tell you I have 2 stories about my kid.. hmm hmm there is never a dull moment with TYLER's kid!! lol
1) Thursday night @ practice I am sitting on a bench and Jas is talking to her friends just down the same bench. Chasity was sitting beside me and I hear her say "What is she doing?" I look to see my 3 yr old with her arm around a CUTE 7 yr old boy just at the end of the bench. She turns and grins at the other girls while scooting in closer to the boy!!! The next thing I know she kisses him on the check and turns to say that they are getting married. Chasity and I lost it how funny!!! Jasmyn then gets up to get a toy and another little girl scoots in to the boy. Jas doesn't like this...her jaw drops hands go to hips and she walks over to them.. puts her hands between their knees to make room for her to wiggles her butt back into her seat!!! she is not letting this sit with him!!! She has started early!!! all prayers appreciated!!!
2) Friday night, we were on our way home and was about out of gas so we stopped at the gas station. Well Jasmyn wanted candy.. she just ate a cupcake in the car so I said no.. She then goes to knock on the window to get Tyler's attention. Which he told her no too.. I then said "Jasmyn I told you no" She goes " I wasn't talking to you" say what!!!! lol "Jasmyn!" " I was talking to my daddy" she says this with a 13 yearold attitude!!! "Jasmyn you need to be quiet" I was trying to not to laugh because how does this 3 year old but these sentences together.. "I was talking to my dinosaur" see she got this 2ft Trex that moves and roars for Christmas from Colton her cousin at the play..I was like whatever until I heard the next words that came out of her mouth.."Bite her.." SHE TOLD HER DINOSAUR TO BITE ME!!!!! How just HOW does she know to tell her dino to bite me for her benfit!! I don't understand how her mind works it amazes me she is 3 going on 13!!
Hahaha! Love it, love it, love it!
ReplyDelete