Ok so from the title I guess you know that I am kind of glad all the holidays are over!! Can't help it but there was so much to do, so many places to go, and just not enough time!! Well lets see where I left off.....ok so Wednesday Dec 23 was my last day at work.. Christmas Eve morning Tyler got off work and came home. yay!! he was home for Christmas this year which means next year is going to be hard to plan because he probably work it..anyways.. Tyler and Trevor put the trampoline together for Jas..she had no clue!! this was what she always had on the top of her list when we asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her. We had 2 Christmas's on Christmas Eve @ Tatum's it was fun. Then we got up the next morning!! lol Jas opened her small gifts that we got her. She was all excited then this sad look came upon her face. I asked her what was wrong and she goes "He didn't bring me a trampoline!" thats when Tyler told her to come look out the window. This kids looks out the window in shock and starts jumping saying" he did he did he did bring me a trampoline!!!" lol it was so cute. well now she believes he (Santa) will bring her what she asks for so she has already started on this years list!! can you believe it! she is already cleaning her room saying I can't let Santa fall in my room..I want him to bring me a see saw for christmas... well it never ends... well I thought we (Tyler and I ) weren't going to get each other anything. Well Jas got him some accessories to go with his new MP3 player he got from Tatum for Christmas. well then Tyler tells me to open mine .. I was like I don't have one..hmmmm he tells Jas to go get it..they had a lil secret...I open it and its this gorgeous red Christmas ornament. I was like wow thats pretty (it really is but yes I was a lil dissapointed) I was turning it around when I heard the cling!!! lol and thats when I was like WOW NOW THATS REALLY PRETTY!!! lol there tied to the ornament (my husband can be creative with his gifts) was a BEAUTIFUL sapphire ring!!! I have always wanted one!! I love it!! He done great then I felt bad about his little gift but then I remembered the big red truck that was sitting in our driveway as the 3rd car and I didn't feel so bad..lol...
Well we went to moms the Saturday after Christmas because we were supposed to celebrate our Christmas on Sunday. Well Tyler and I both woke up with our stomachs hurting awful.. We thought it was the frozen pizza from the night before. Tyler literally couldn't get out of bed on Sunday he slept 19 hours!!! we head home that night because we both were feeling so bad and couldn't really enjoy being at moms. I hated it for mom so bad... the next night I get a phone from Cassie "its not the pizza...thanks for the present" yeap you guessed it.. it was a virus and we gave it to everyone!!! Mom dad Hildary toby cassie clint alea and wes... and somehow tatum got it also sooo..don't know how that happened but someone was carrying it! oh yea it must have been jas becuase she was sick Christmas morn about 3am and I thought it was all the candy she ate sneaking behind my back. anyways we are all better now and never want to get it again!!!!
So now I am back at work..yay to have somewhere else to go but I hate getting up!!!!
Yeah - again thanks for the present...That is so cute about Jas cleaning her room for Santa :)
ReplyDeleteThis was so funny!!!!!! She is the most adorable girl, even with her Drama Queen motives!!!
ReplyDelete