Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow is it almost MARCH!!

ok so it has been awhile since I updated this... where to begin? So the past 2 months have been busy and worrisome. Matt (Tyler's dad) had to have a stint put in because he has 70% blockage and a few 40% blockages that they will try to control with medication. The procedure went really good and Matt has been feeling a lot better. Tyler has started a new PT job @ the pediatric er. So he has been busy working @ the fire station, school, and his part time job! but yes we actually do see each other occasionally, we see each other in the hall way and are like oh yea your the other person that lives here... lol j/k its not that bad...

Anyways earlier this month we took Jasmyn to the circus. When we finally told her where we were going she was like ok, whatever. I had been jumping up and done when Tyler said we were going!! lol I was expecting that reaction from her MISS DRAMA QUEEN!! we were like she doesn't know what it is... so we get there and when finally got to see the tigers.. she went crazy!! oh if I could have gotten the facial expressions this kid makes it would have been great! So she loves the circus and wants to go about every night now....

So I have another story about my "Too smart for her own good kid".. I had went to Matt and Gayles one night. Me and Gayle were eating at the bar.. Matt walks in and says "What are we going to do with her?" I was like oh no what has she done now!! He starts laughing as he tells us this....Matt was at the computer as usual working... Jasmyn jumps up in the stool beside him and says "hey pop, Nick jr." which means she wants to go to the nick jr website and play games. He told her wait. Well Jasmyn is VERY VERY persistent and kept bugging him until he finally went to that website.. The second he did this Jas " ok you can get up now pop" oh my gosh my 3yr old just told her pop to get out of the seat for her!!! He dumbfounded got up. She slid into the seat. " ok you can scoot me up now".. so he did just that. " ok pop you can go in the other room now" lol...it was her turn and she wanted him to leave.... oh my gosh!!! This kid loves Nick Jr and PBS kids website and get around them better than I can finding little paint and sticker games...

Just took Jas to the Dr for her check up and she weighs 40.4lbs and 39.75 in!! wow she is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment