Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wow how things work out..

Well I have to tell this story... Like most of you know we had a house fire in Aug 2009. Tyler's hand was over 30% burnt with 2nd & 3rd degree burns. His hand has healed AWESOME!!! like you wouldn't believe. Literally the other day I was staring at it trying to find scars! Which I finally found it but it took forever! Anyways our insurance came back saying they weren't covering 100% like we thought so we were hit with a BIG bill. We had the money but I was really sad that it would take alot of our savings. And I had really felt like the Lord was going to take care of it.(He did of course just not the way I thought) We kept going back and forth with the insurance and hospital and finally realized that it was what it was. Anyway in Feb a job at the Kids hospital came up and Tyler had already wanted something to do on his off days so he applied. Out of 30 people he got it! his first check covered the bill too! ain't that amazing! So you see God did take care of it because he gave Tyler that job at the hospital to cover the bill! He didn't say everything was going to be easy but that he would be there and help!! Also then because we took the opportunity that God provided he let the job that Tyler has been waiting on for over 2 years became available!! lol

Tyler has been waiting for a Fire Marshall to retire for going on 2 years or for them to have a job opening. Well it wasn't but 1 week ago Madison Co Fire Marshall's office needed an emergency investigator and guess what they called Tyler!!! He knew the guys there his whole life practically and had taken several classes on his own for this position because he knew one day an opening would happen and he wanted the job. Well it paid off!! Just a few days before it happened Tyler finally said if it isn't meant to be I don't want it. I believe he got willing to let it go even though he wanted it so bad.. Then everything started falling into place. Amazing how the Lord works things.. when you let him. So my husband is a Madison County Deputy Fire Marshall!!! wow look at that title! lol can you tell I'm proud of him!

2 comments: