Well so Easter has come and went.. just don't know where to begin about our busy lives! lol Tyler has been gone most of the time it feels like with his new job but he is loving it.. more fires than I thought ever really happened in Madison County.
Anyways, Tyler had to work Easter Sunday so me and Jas went up to Higdon. Well we got up with Tyler and started out really good. She woke up and Tyler was asking her if the Easter bunny had come and she was mad saying no he didn't. THen I said Jas look whats in the living room. You would have thought it was Christmas this kid jumps up and runs into the living room tearing into her basket of little goodies. Then of course she got upset because the Easter bunny didn't give her a hug so I quickly told she was asleep and he had to go see Alea and Wes. This seemed to satisfy her. Tyler left and then she grew horns (she was ill!) and I got mad! lol She refused to wear the dress I made for her for Easter. Absolutely refused to wear it!! my stubbornness is definitely in this child, Lord help me! So needless to say after I packed the car with everything we needed (why does it feel like I am moving everytime I go to Higdon?) We ended up being 30mins late to Higdon. Sorry!! I know how awful on Easter Sunday. She settled down when she say Granna of course.
After church we went to my grandmother's to eat and hunt eggs which the kids had a blast.. It makes me laugh that Alea and Jasmyn both are in the ATTITUDE stage! I wonder where they get that from because Cassie and I are perfect ANGELS!! Must be from Clint and Tyler right?? lol
So while Jasmyn was hunting eggs my cuz Jen was helping her then Jen was like Tara what are you teaching this kid. I'm like oh no what has she done! Jasmyn told Jen that the real egg wasn't real because it didn't have candy in it..! Jasmyn shook the egg and said no its not real see there is no candy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment