Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday!

Ok so I am being threatened by Cassie because I haven’t blogged in soooo long!!! Lol not threatened but was asked why!!! Lol Which my response was because I have NOOO TIME!! I am barely getting laundry done and which I know all of you are glad that the laundry is getting done! Lol. Anyways so its been since Easter since I have let all of you know about my INTERESTING life.. yea I know you are all snickering saying whatever Tara!! Well really there is just too much I don’t know where to start!....

Tyler is loving his job at the Fire Marshall’s office, always some interesting story to tell me..alot happens in Madison County that they don’t tell you about on the news.. they leave a lot of the good stuff out! And unfortunately I can’t post all of it either.. He is actually fixing to switch to a Haz Mat station with HSV fire department so he will be transitioning to that in the next few weeks. Hopefully that will go well. I am so proud of Tyler he has really done well in the fire department and continues to want to learn more. Hazmat will bring him more experience and training. But also what comes along with that is more risk. He is going to St# 15 which responds to chemical spills (like the explosion we had at redstone a few weeks ago) and hazardous stuff like that on top of fire and medical calls… I believe I have that right..

Jas is growing like crazy it seems. Thinks she is a grown up one minute and then the next she WHINES!! Oh she whines all the time right now about EVERYTHING!! I know it’s a phase but it needs to end NOW. Its driving me absolutely crazy.. on top of everything else being so crazy for us. And Friday when I picked Jas up she told me she changed her name…yes a 3 year old changed her name to … guess….. HANNAH MONTANA!! Lol and this weekend she has told everybody! At church people were coming up to me saying so Jas changed her name huh… I was like oh my goodness this kid is hilarious…she even stops to tell us that her name is not Jasmyn any more so when we finally call her Hannah she smiles and says yes?

And we are in the stage of having to teach Jas a little bit about telling the truth… last night we got home from church. Jas grabbed the bag of powder donuts but I told her not till after supper. Well while Tyler and me were talking she went and ate some!! Yea! Came in our room with a ring of white powder on her mouth and when Tyler asked her if she ate a donut she said no that it was GLUE!! Glue!! Where did she get that?? We were trying so hard not to laugh! So then we had to have a conversation with her that she needs to tell the truth because here lately it’s becoming a habit of hers to make stuff up to not get in trouble…

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...telling stories - sounds like someone else in her family when they were younger.... :)

    ReplyDelete