Work Christmas Party 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Memories!
ok so now I have been reading the blogs this morning and remembering how it was when I got the HG. I was known as "Cassie's little sister" then FINALLY people knew my name!! Tara Davis!!! then I got married had a kid and am known as " Hilary's big sis!" what has happened!!! I thought I was once cool!! oh yea or I am "Tyler's wife" so what happened to people knowing me for me!! oh yea I got married and left the planet... we don't get out much so whenever I do I have absolutely NOOO clue who the "young kids" are now. I was once one of those "young" kids. and by the way I have a birthday coming up and I will only be 24 so why do I feel so OLD? oh yes and Cassie I do remember being in Bro Claude's front yard when Bo drug linzye that was GREAT!! Memories of being the pest that followed Cassie and Linzye. lol memories of trying to stay awake on the 1.5hr on the way home from HSV..well trying to make sure Cassie, Linzye, or Jill stayed awake whenever I happened to wake up from the back seat. lol oh and I do remember one night Jill was driving her silver Honda that I so WANTED and I barely heard her say how fast she was going. I sat straight up and put my seat belt on.. I was WIDE awake then.. I think we made it home in about an hour if that gives you any idea how fast we were going...lol God watched over us! oh and if anyone knows my dad you wonder how he let us ride with Linzye!! lol I love you Linzye but you know what I am talking about!! I remember jumping in the car and saying" ok linz dad said be careful and drive the speed limit" then " if you don't say how fast your going I won't look!" lol well I actually said that to anybody if I rode with you because if I got into the car with you that was amazing in its self and I didn't want to mess it up. oh I loved the game WINK..you could fight over the guy you liked to hint to other girls to BACK OFF..of course it was even better if he had to propose! Trainwreck was great! didn't Greg and Chad break a chair at my house one Sunday night after Higdon's revival? I believe I have pictures! I will be there at moms Sunday with the 200 young kids that I have NO clue who they are and they will just think of me as Hilary's big sis because I am NOT the oldest CASSIE! lol if I can find those pictures I will so have to post them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL - I so have to make sure jill and linz see this - watch out!
ReplyDeleteHaha girl! I hear ya, I have NO idea who the young kids are nowadays! Don't feel bad though, I think most of us are "out of it" too! I'd like to go to Higdon this weekend, so maybe we'll see you there? Brother Totchie is starting at Pleasant Grove too, so I dunno.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of memories, and driving fast, LOL, I used to only get to come see Lee like every other Saturday or something, and mom would tell me to drive the speed limit...so I would speed all the way up the mountain, etc, then right at the state line, I'd slow down to 55, drive over and the speed back up, LOL. Then I could tell mom that I drove 55 from TN to AL, and from AL to TN. LOL. I really don't think that I could get away with something like that now, though< LOL...I guess that's what you call beating around the bush!