Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Friday, August 20, 2010

6 YEARS!!! wow!

ok people so i am at work and should be working and would be working if there was work to do..... did you get that!! lol so anyways... It's my 6 year anniversary today!! yea me!! I have put up with a BREWER for 6 years and he has put up with a DAVIS for 6 years!! lol and we have a BREAVIS child lol yes she has the BREWER temper and the DAVIS stubbornness. so you can imagine she is a head strong 3 year old! lol Got to love it though! Time has flown by!!!

So my new bedroom set has still NOT come in and I am getting imaptient. The mattresses are coming in Saturday so I spent last night getting Jasmyn's bed taken down to the garage and my bed taken down to her room! poor kid I didn't realize how SMALL her room is when we put a FULL size bed in there...some of those toys are going to go this weekend if I can her out of the house for a little bit so I can sneak and do it.. yea I know awful mom but her birthday is in Nov and then we will have Christmas and will not be able to see the bed let along the floor!! This kid racks up during the Holidays!

I am currently working on 2 bridesmaid dresses. I will try to post pictures if I remember! Zebra and hot Pink!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Our 7th is in a couple of months! Seems like yesterday, though, doesn't it!? Time sure does fly!

    Oh, and love the motorcycle pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Alea's bday is coming up in less than 2 weeks I told her yesterday we would be giving some toys away to needy children...you should have seen her face!

    ReplyDelete