Work Christmas Party 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
What a weekend!
OK so what a weekend! hmm so Friday night I stayed up until midnight cleaning my house! well I didn't get started til closer to 9 anyways! lol Because I was having several people over to the house to play music, sing ,and just hang out. Well Saturday morning Tyler decides he wants to go look for land before Cassie gets here. So we do and look at a couple of places but nothing just great or catching to us. Well I forgot about my homework and had to hurry to post that before me, Cassie, and Hilary went to the mall and picked up a cookie cake for Tyler. I decided that since we were having all these people over that I would just surprise him! lol it was a last minute decision and I wish I could have had time to plan a real surprise party. Maybe in about 4 years I will do a real one when he turns 30! Anyways I had a house FULL of people but it was great I loved it. People talked, ate, sang and just seemed to have fun!! I would say I had a NEW HARMONY concert at my house but I was missing a few people so I will have to reschedule for it to be done again! lol Didn't get into bed until about midnight again and this time we had to get up at 6 to be gone by 6:30 to leave Hardees by 7!!! oh that was so hard to get up. We went rafting at the Ocoee which a rough river! lol was so much fun! LOVED IT! No one in our boat got thrown out which helped even more because I was praying the whole way there not to get thrown out! I mean people have DIED on this river... anyways Tyler was fine because HE MR. Firefighter, EMT , Fire Marshall had swam in this river taking Swift water rescue!!! so no big deal to him..lol sometimes I could hurt him for being an OVER ACHIEVER!! lol anyways I ended up taking Monday off to be with Tyler for his birthday even though it was really Tuesday. So we get up go to my dentist appt, get paint for the bedroom!! so excited because I am getting to redo it!! then he wants to look for land again.. I know you are thinking why are they redoing the bedroom if they are going to move. Well this is our plan to buy land say 3-5 acres where we want to live for the next forever! be paying that off and then build the house we WANT. Don't get me wrong we love our house and am thankful that we have a home. We just couldn't at the time do the inside like we really wanted it to look. Now of course both of our incomes has increased so we have more to play with! lol So we found some land that we BOTH really like which is so amazing that we agree on the area. I mean come on I am from the MTN people and need trees. And feel that I am not walking into my neighbors back yard when I walk outside!!! we have found a secluded lot that makes me feel that I am back home and it is only 8 minutes from where we live now.. So pray that if its meant that we get it!! So anyways until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl, your post had me out of breath, LOL. I'm glad you didn't fall out, that's my fear of water/rafting too! LOL. And glad you found some land, maybe it will work out for ya!
ReplyDelete