oh where did the weekend go!?? ok so Friday night I helped Gayle paint her living room and kitchen. WE were almost done and neither one of us (me, Tatum, Gayle, or Jas) had got each other with paint.. that kitchen got crowded with us all painting. I let Jas paint behind the fridge to make her happy! lol so anyways like I said almost done! Tatum was on step ladder and I was trying to get this little space beside the other cabinets WHEN Tatum turned and WHAM her brush in my HAIR!! lol it was funny her face was "IM SO SORRY!" lol we laughed and I raised my brush like I was going to get her back but it wasn't my house so I didn't start a paint war (which if it would have been my house I would have because that would have been fun!) of course it came out easy.. so the rooms look totally different but great! Gayle and Tatum finished Saturday and unfortunately I was stuck most of the day at home waiting on Sears to bring the mattresses!! they gave me a time between 10:15 - 12:15 pm you want to know when they got there after 4!!! I was aggravated because I waited until like 1 to go to the store and get my errands done but anyways!! We got KING mattresses!! lol they are so SOFT and we have room!! haha listen people we have had a size FULL bed since we got married and with a 3 year old that comes to you EVERY morning that just isn't big ENOUGH! lol but the bedroom suite is still NOT HERE from AShley!! so I am so ready for it to get here so I can get my house back together. all the rooms are destroyed from moving stuff to paint and get the bedroom empty awaiting the furniture.
OH yes young love!! lol Jasmyn is in love! lol with JOE DAVID CANTRELL!! lol Sorry Drea you better RUN! lol So a few weeks ago we had alot of people over to sing and hang out. well Jasmyn loves to sing and she was trying to sing with Joe but she was acting shy. So when Joe asked her what she wanted to sing she told him she thinks she wants to kiss him! lol well this weekend ALL I could listen to was "your the one" Jasmyn's version of Cassie's song "the one i'm dying for" lol Jasmyn really is learning a lot of the words! lol anyways I actually did get to listen to " Midnight Cry" because it was Joe singing... Jasmyn told me she was really trying to kiss him when he was singing! lol to funny and that she is going to marry JD and tell her daddy that JD is her husband.. She has requested me to make her wedding clothes.. lol so funny...poor Konner though.. that was Jas latest crush because he saved her.. he helped her get a toy back after another lil boy had taken it from her so JAs loved Konner after that. lol my kid is only 3 and is BOY crazy!!! LORD PLEASE HELP ME!! I dread the dating years!! she is already too much DRAMA!
And to you couponers/.... I bought $25 worth of stuff at CVS for $0.77 this weekend!! wow that is the best I have ever done... but I also had to tell the guy how to ring up the coupons. if you have a B1G1 you need that one rung first before any other say $1 off coupons off the same product. so until next time!
that is so funny about her crush...Peyton was totally anti-boyfriend until a few months ago and now she is in love with Carter (Slicks son) she thought boys had coodies until now I dread the teenage years
ReplyDeleteJust wait when Jas starts school! They forget about all the little church boys and it is a whole lot of boys you don't know! lol =] Paris is kinda funny about boys, she likes them BUT she doesn't want her Daddy to know about it so she won't say to much BUT now Briley is totally different. He is in LOVE with Meagan Black and that is who he is going to marry in Nocktover (He made that up himself) but he loves ALL teenage girls!!!! He wants to marry Meagan though b/c he wants to kiss her anytime he wants. lol, Oh we are going to have our hands so full with these kids!!! =]
ReplyDeleteHahaha Jas just gets that from me. I love hearing JD sing, and I've dreamed that I was hugging him and Drea had to hurt me (literally) to get me off of her hubby.
ReplyDeleteSo funny!!!! Jasmine is so funny!!!! It was great having you on our side of the church! LOL Even though we could've crawled under a bench.
ReplyDelete