Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My house AL vs AU

ok so my house is a slightly split house... meaning AL/AU lol

Tyler is a DIE HARD bama fan and has been his entire life! lol i mean Tatum thought to get the HG you had to be a bama fan!! lol that's how die hard Matt is! any ways.. I on the other hand am an Auburn fan! lol well I am not a TRUE fan because I don' t watch the game, know the QB name, or even the coach... I LOVE the colors!! lol and the fact that Tyler and Matt can not stand it when I wear AU stuff,.. ain't I evil? lol And wouldn't you know Jasmyn was due on the weekend of the AL/AU game in 2006! lol go figure! I was told by Matt that I would have to wait until at least half time before going into labor and Tyler (who had finished his EMT) told me we could just have her at home so we didn't miss anything!! well I declared if I went into labor during the game then I was DRIVING myself to the hospital because I wanted an epidural! or however you spell it! She actually was born 10 days early so we were ok... but one day I wore my AU jersey and MAtt flipped! he was telling me that his grand baby could not breathe, how in the world I could neglect a child like that was beyond him! lol see what I mean to watch Matt squirm was so much fun!! anyways. so Jas was born and yes she came home in pink AL stuff because I couldn't make it to the gift shop to get AU stuff and Tyler could go down there.. I wonder why?? lol Well my GREAT mom made Jas a bandana dress with one side AL and the other AU.. lol and yes I switched which one was on front... when we went Matt's it was AL on front... I can be nice sometimes.. lol anyways Jas is about to be 4!! can you believe it.. I haven't pushed either teams to her really but someone OBVIOUSLY has! here is my reasons why.... in smokies someone asked her were she from and her answer " huntsville, AL roll tide roll" , she loves elephants they are bama, and this happened the other day.... driving home I saw this BIG blow up AU tiger in someones yard.. well as we pass it Jasmyn is glued to the window because it was on her side screaming " ROLL TIDE ROLL GO ALABAMA ROLL TIDE ROLL" LOL well this kid knows who she likes!! now I do admit I love HOUNDSTOOTH stuff, which Tyler believes that he is slowly converting me... I do have a AL tshirt that I wear because the "A" is houndstooth and I like it. cassie is currently trying to make me give it to her but it's MINE! lol but this was funny Jasmyn wore her red AL shirt and orange shorts a few weeks ago to school and NO I didn't pick this out for her!! Tyler was like " I knew there some of your mom in you!!" lol because she straight up Tyler's kid most of the time!

4 comments:

  1. LOL....Gabriel LOVES AU! He has called it "ahhbran" though forever, instead of Auburn. LOL...They LOVE to wear their AU colors, and I agree, I can't stand football, but I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara don't give in to them!! I have lived my whole life being the only AU fan in the family I had to listen to Matt and Brent talk smack to me even on my wedding video!! Me and you can stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROLL TIDE
    ROLL TIDE
    ROLL TIDE
    ROLL TIDE

    ReplyDelete