Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Questions!

THREE WAYS I AM STILL A KID:

1. I scream like crazy on the sky scraper ride in Smokies even though I know EXACTLY what is happening and have rode the thing a thousand times!

2. I can watch just about ANY disney movie still even though I know every word to them! lol

3. I have to have the last word in ANY argument!



THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD:

1. I walk into a church and am known as "Hilary's sis" when did this happen???

2. I sound like my mom!!!

3. Friday nights --- spend alot of them at home.... used to be at EVERY singing or on a date!!!



THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO:

1. start my own sewing/fabric store

2. get bills paid off!

3. Write a song



THREE WAYS THAT I'M A STEREOTYPICAL "BOY":

1. I change every light bulb in the house, put any toy or table or anything else together, i am the one you crawled up in the attic to set traps and poison for the EVILS that were in there.. i hate mice.

2. I can really eat!!! haha I am a country girl

3. I didn't even scream when I found a mommy spider that was as big as a silver dollar and she had a sack on her back... and when I sprayed her with RAID the babies went EVERYWHERE!! arghhh i was so mad!



THREE WAYS THAT I'M A STEREOTYPICAL "GIRL":

1. I love clothes/shoes.

2. i complain about my hair every time I have to fix it

3. I whine (tyler's worse than me though)



THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:

1. New....eating at a resturant that does the 4 or 5 course meals - always wanted to do that

2. go to the beach again!

3. drive tyler's motorcycle



THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

1. I can keep a secret... i listen and keep it to my self

2. when i think i can't take anymore.. i find the strength to

3. i some how am surviving the crazy life of a firefighter/fire marshall wife!



THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

1. I whine

2. I worry way way way way way way too much-

3. there is only 3 lines to this?? lol




THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:

1. fires.....my husband is a firefighter ya'll so that scares me!

2. being on the other side of the house away from jas at night

3. the unknown.. what I can't control or change



THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:

1. coffee

2. coffee

3. cell



THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:

1. lay in bed all day

2. sit for long periods of time.... I have to be doing something!

3. stay awake after 9!! lol



THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:

1. fashion designer

2. CFO dream job!

3. SAHM



Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:

1. Really??? are you kidding me??

2. Your not going to SCREAM them into getting the HG?? come on..

3. Just pray - read your bible, and pray some more. The Lord will give you wisdom if you truly want it.

4. Get out of the way!!! the speed limit is 65!!!

5. you need to pray!! the Lord IS working your life out!!

6. WHY? WHY? WHY?

7. the picture he painted isn't as pretty as looked is it?

8. There will come a better day.... there's got to

9. I don't know how to feel.... this scares me

10. please just hold on



NINE places you feel at home:

1. matt/ gayles

2. mom/dad

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.



SEVEN people of the same sex who mean a lot to you:'
1. Jasmyn

2.Mom

3. Cassie

4. Hilary

5. Tatum

6. Alea

7. Gayle - and more but they only asked for 7 :)



FIVE things that cross your mind a lot:
1. ''What if'' ?

2. worry about Jas

3. worry about Tyler

4.

5.

FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
1. set alarm

2. check on kids for 100th time

3. turn on fan

4. check doors are locked for 100th time

THREE songs that mean something to you
1. don't know much
2. never alone
3. no place that far

TWO confessions:
1. I actually don't know EVERYTHING ;)
2.

ONE thing you're thinking about right now:
1. my legs are hurting like crazy! worked out yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment