Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hide - N - Seek?? Trick from Cassie??

ok so me and a friend at work were talking about those stories that no one tells you about when you are thinking of having kids... you know they all say ohh its great have several!! When secretly they are thinking " HAHA sucker!!! join the club of wet diapers, no more sleep, and no life! lol no that bad but you know there are times like that! lol anyways or the stories that happen when you have multiple children the ones about how in the WORLD did the younger sibling survive!!! haha the funny ones too though. So this brought back to my mind the story that I recently, like in the past 2-3 years confirmed was somewhat true....

So I have always had the memory of being in the dryer and mom turning it on and me yes, going round and round...those things that stick out from the side really do hurt!! lol I know your laughing by now but just wait.. So one day like I said 2-3 years ago I think we all were at moms table just talking about stuff from childhood (Me, Cassie, Hil, Toby) WELL I brought this memory up and I had always thought I was playing hide -n- seek and that mom just didn't realize I had hid in the dryer..... NOPE.... My LOVING OLDER SIS yes CASSIE , who is 4 years older than me so lets say I was probably around 4 or 5 when this happened...and she was 8 or 9.. had talked me into playing hide-n-seek with her and you guessed it she told me the dryer was the best place to hide....how nice of her!! then after I climbed in and she shut the DOOR. SHE TURNED IT ON!!!! yes MOM was in shock she HAD NO CLUE that this had happened! Cassie just laughs about it and says " oh yea I did it to the CAT ALL the TIME!" no wonder all our cats growing up ran AWAY!!

LOL How I survived MY childhood I will never know.....

3 comments:

  1. It only made you stronger! LOL - you don't have to thank me too many times :)
    I also blamed you for things I did and you got whippings! At least I know I did it once - I poured baby powders all over the tv and floor and told Dad you did it - you got the whipping! But I'm sure there were times you didn't that it made up for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, thanks for the laugh! And I was the older sister too, so I know I did lots of stuff to Kayla as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tara, I totally feel your pain!!!!

    ReplyDelete