Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Monday, December 19, 2011

Running toilet...? I can fix it! lol

So yes this weekend I was bound and determined to fix the toilet. lol I knew it had to be something really easy because sometimes it didn't run alot... Well finally figured that the little float thing lol was getting stuck and not shutting the water off.. ok so all you have to do is replace the fill valve!!! yay $10 at walmart. Easy instructions!! So look I grew up with a Dad that can build anything and fix just about anything and since he had the boy as the last child (who is 9 years younger than me) of course who do you think helped him change oil, change tires, build a barn, put up the fence (did I mention we owned 7.5 acres) and dig the pond for the goats.... yes you guessed it !!! Me and Cassie may have helped a little bit.. lol jk Cass!! So any ways I love to build stuff and fix stuff.. so poor Tyler usually gets beaten to the punch.. I just fix it instead of waiting for his off days for him to fix it! lol But I have to say I was proud of myself being able to fix it!! lol

2 comments:

  1. My boss is all the time saying "Cassie I don't dig ditches like you do" And I always say "It was a goat pond!" and she just gives me a look like "What is the difference?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I grew up with a single mom, no dad to fix all the stuff, so we would just "man up" and fix it ourselves....of course, I LOVE having a handy hubby...hey, I figure if he could build our house, he can fix anything! Now, just getting him to actually DO it is another thing all together......

    Anywho, YAY for non-running toilet, AKA cheaper water bill!

    ReplyDelete