Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weight gain! grrr 18wks!!

Ok so here we go into the Christmas holiday with ALL the great goodies at work from vendors and Grandmothers house this weekend, Tatum's caramel pies, Gayles peanut butter balls and who knows what else... My appetite has gotten better as you can tell if you have seen me!! I'm just out there right!! But I have only gained 14lbs and am 18 weeks...time is flying by! So how am I going to survive this week! I can't gain to much... Lord help me.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are beautiful no matter what! Even though we hate the weight gain, look at what we get in the end. Well you get two......but oh so worth the weight gain for those sweet angel babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Aimee said! As BIG as I got, and swollen and tired, etc....I miss it terribly....check out my stretchmarks poem on pintrest, it says it all.

    ReplyDelete