Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

She can tie her shoes!!! lol

As I eat my leftover Mikatos I thought I would post something about Jasmyn... still been meaning to post her birthday pictures.. Well Jasmyn just keeps getting bigger and bigger.... I promise she grew over night! She came to me while I was cooking last night and said mom "tie my shoes please" I look at her like really I'm cooking but ask her to wait. Tyler is standing in the kitchen with us not moving a muscle... loser.. lol then she whispers to him and says again mom please tie my shoes... when I go to respond she plops on the ground and says I will do it!!! lol she knew how just wanted to play a joke on me.. lol and there she tied her shoes by herself with no help!! I almost cried. my baby is growing up!!! lol So Tyler taught her yesterday how to do it.. She is soooo excited because she is still in preschool and will know before she goes to kindergarten on how to tie her shoes.. which by the way she finally got twinkle toes for keeping her room clean... lol which has went back to being messy since I gave her the shoes that she has begged for for over a year... she got lucky and they were at Ross for way cheap. I am a bargain hunter.. I spent more on her shoes than I do mine normally lol crazy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even begun to try to show Alea or Wesley how to tie their shoes....that is sad - I don't want them to grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, smart girl you have there....Gabriel didn't learn until right before school started this year, and he's in 1st grade!

    ReplyDelete