Fall Questions...
1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
hmm I don't know its REALLY strong! lol I have tried a couple of times but I am a more flavored coffee type girl.. Haven't ever tried their seasonal coffee
2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall? Not normally don't take the time or money! lol but I have bought a couple of things for inside the house
3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? lol probably not...
4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory? hmm i love my new cowgirl boots!!
5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? hmm what Halloween costume??? we didn't get to celebrate it! i think i went trick or treat like 1 time and I was 16! lol I want to dress up with Jas so bad this year!! lol I LOVE candy!
6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? Do you have a favorite? I used to could handle them really good. I am NOT like Cassie!! lol but ever since having Jasmyn they really bother me.. SAW movies are a NOOO What kind of person can think of that stuff??? i mean really people they are very sick!!!
7. What is your favorite Fall activity? I also love haunted houses!! even though I scream the ENTIRE time! lol but if your in my group you will have fun because I am always getting stolen from the pack and scared! Last year we went some where and from the first room I was screaming. the grabbed me from the group threw me on a bed and had a chain saw on my legs!!! then I remember in another JASON was trying to kill me... lol that was a fun night felt young again!!
8. What is your favorite Fall recipe? I LOVE pumpkin pie!!! and grandmothers sweet potato casserole!
Quick questions...
1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? I have no idea what movies are out there - aren't out there - are about to be out there...
2. What will you miss most about Summer? The warmth :(, Flip Flops....
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? HAHA - um Black Friday?
4. Favorite exercise/activity? Who has a favorite exercise! I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!! OMG!
5. Best book you've read lately? who has time to read anymore!! i love to but don't find the time
6. Do you make your bed every day? hmmmm people still do that?? lol its lucky to get made once a week how awful right
7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose? Chef
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall? who gets to watch TV?? lol between when Tyler is home and Jas I don't get to have a FAV. well I am looking forward to Pretty Little Liars coming back on in Jan
OK so WHO hasn't been tagged you ARE NOW TAGGED!!! lol
What haunted house thing was that you went to? We are looking for a really good one - a few of us went together last year and want to again this year - just not the "Barn of Terror" :)
ReplyDelete