Work Christmas Party 2010

Work Christmas Party 2010

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Born to Climb

Born to Climb

Right now you feel like you'd rather be anywhere else
Than here where you are
Cause life has a way of arranging your plans
And the journey you're on is so hard

Oh the mountain is high
And the road up the side is much steeper than you thought it'd be
You're out of breath and scared half to death
You won't have the faith to believe
But grace, sweet grace has strengthened you time after time
So don't be afraid of the mountain
Cause friend, you were born to climb

God has not given a spirit of fear
Or a burden that you cannot bear
And just at the moment you feel hope is fading
Behold the Lord standing right there

You have been called to be more
Than you were before
Just set your sights
On Heavenly heights
And trust in the Lord


Friday night New Harmony (my absolute FAVORITE) lol anyways they sung this song and did an AWESOME job! honestly was something I really needed to hear right now. Its amazing how songs can lift your mind. I am very proud of New Harmony. Not just because my sister sings with them.. I have known the group since I was 13 years old and before I had the HG (some members I have known longer). Was really impressed of the talent and the feeling that follows them. They all have an AMAZING talent in what they do. They use it for the Lord I know.

Thru the Fire has to be my ALL time FAV! Everytime I hear it I get chills and remember ALL the trials that the Lord has brought me through and how much really listening and singing that song helped keep my mind on track. This ship was made to Sail was another when Kim and Brooke sung with NH.(I still love it today) I would try to sing like them lol that was hilarious because I can not sing like my big sis CASSIE!! I am proud of her too of course, they all could be professional with their talent but they decide to sing for HIS PRAISE..

They and their family sacrifice alot, they work their normal day jobs, have a family, and still get out on Friday nights when sometimes you know they probably had a bad day and want to go home and rest. But they love the Lord and make a sacrifice to do what they love and in hope that some how they touch someone that may be down, someone climbing that last hill, or seeking the holyghost. I just wanted to say this because I need to give them their ROSES will they are here alive. They have touched my heart ever since I meet them on an October night at HSV fall revival. 11 years ago...Thanks New Harmony (and all the family members) for everything you do....

No comments:

Post a Comment