ok soooo Tyler decided a few weeks ago it was time to teach Jasmyn how to dial 911. Because some where a 3 year old saved their mom's life my calling 911. So I was like ok I had already been teaching her our address but wasn't ready to teach the dialing.... any ways she has learned on our CELL phones which she knows you have to push the GREEN button to actually call them. When she showed me the first time that she could dial it she said (in her serious voice) " We can't play with it moma no no (while shaking her head no and waving her arm) "its only for merchencies,, (thats how she says emergencies, I am trying to paint the picture here!) anyways so we have done this for weeks, letting her practice on the cell and making her repeat the address to us.
WELLLL, on Monday she was at Gayle's house and the phone rang ( why they even have a house phone i don't know because they NEVER answer it) Gayle of course didn't answer and in a couple of minutes Jasmyn tells her that she called..... YEAP you guessed it!!!! 911 but its ok because she didn't talk to anyone...lol then the banging on Gayle's door begins!! yeap again 2 cops! lol as soon as Jasmyn sees that it is cops she immediately begins crying because she knows she is in trouble...lol poor kid doesn't understand a landline doesn't have the GREEN button!! lol The cops were nice and explained to Jas that they do come when you call but it's not to be played with and only for emergencies... lol Jasmyn begged Gayle not to tell anyone!!! lol little kid already trying to hide stuff!!!! of course Gayle thought it was hilarious after the fact and told us...
So when I get home from work and while I am cooking dinner... I ask Jas how her day was.. " good I played at Gigi's" not a peep... " oh did you ride your bike?" " yeap" still not even a crack," Did you call anyone?" then the fear in the eyes hit... she quickly looked at Tyler in that help me dad face! lol I wasn't going to get on to her because I felt she learned the lesson but I just wanted to see her DRAMA QUEEN ACTIONS!! lol she then quietly tells me " I called the cops" her eyes are HUGE!! so then she goes into this BIG story of what happened it was so funny...
Hahahaha I miss that kid! :) I done that when I was 4- someone had a wreak outside of our house and I heard mom call 9-1-1 and give them directions and the address, so after she went outside to talk to the people, I called again and said the same exact thing. I still remember the tail-beating I got from that, and I honestly haven't called again since. :)
ReplyDeleteI have one better for you when my cousins were old enough to know better, they called the cops screaming and crying telling them their parents was abusing them and how scared they were..... Needless to say the cops showed up to the door and found 2 happy healthy kids playing with 2 Not at that time abusing Moms with them. Oh but after they left the boys found out the many of abuse and had to wear pants for quite a while in the summer! See it could be worse =] But poor Jas that is a hard lesson to learn.
ReplyDelete