ok so I am going to make a testimony! lol I got to tell what happened to me this weekend because I don't know how I made it thru it (Well the Lord of course) Anyways Saturday I decided at last minute since I knew Tyler was just going to be watching the game that I (who doesn't really care to watch the AL game ) decide I wasn't sitting at home and would take Jas to a friends birthday party. Well this was 1:30 and the party started @ 2!! k so we get ready and head out the door. Well it had been raining and the roads were really wet. I had to go to Dug Hill and for those that know this road know that wet roads, curvy and hilly don't make a good mix...and me in a rush! So anyways we are riding thru and I get to the last hill that also as you top goes into a slight curve....hmmm I forgot about that hill and curve. As I topped the hill (and yes I don't remember how fast I was going and my guess is TOO fast) I felt the sorento sliding towards the left lane WELL to make it worse there was a HUGE expedition type SUV coming the other way. so I just try to pull to the right and thats when it got worse now Im sliding to the drop off the car will not straighten! and its all happening so quick I hit the brakes and i can feel the tires just skidding because the road are so wet they can't grip enough. I remember looking straight at the car and I knew we were going to hit. then all of the sudden the my car jerks and straightens into my lane the right lane... once the we pasted the other car all I could say was "Thank you Lord" tears started flowing down my face and the reality of what just about happened sunk in.. Then I remembered Jasmyn was in the back and when I asked her if she was ok her face was scared and eyes wide.. " that scared me moma" " that scared me too" soo Thankful that God watches over us whenever something happens so quick that we can't think and he shows that he does have control over everything. I don't remember jerking the wheel again after we started sliding again towards the other car so how my suv straightened was by the Lords hand.. Just thankful to be here this morning and that my family is healthy..
Oh yes on a different note...ok so this morning my alarm went off.. don't know why because I don't use the alarm on the clock beside the bed I use my cell phone alarm. Anyways when it did it turned on the cd which happened to be New Harmony Jasmyn was practicing yesterday for her solo lol(Cassie you better watch out)lol.. well Jasmyn is asleep in my bed and I am getting ready and I hear her singing " Your the One" well I look because I thought well she is awake now.. NOPE the kid was singing in her sleep!! lol trust me I tried talking to her because I thought she was playing a joke on me! NOPE and that was the only song she tried to sing with! lol I thought it was so funny..
Little things like your wild car ride just remind you who is in control :)
ReplyDelete