Today I am with Drea.. thats exactly where my mind is. JUST THANKFUL.
Sometimes when things go wrong in life the Devil loves to remind you of EVERYTHING that is going wrong or that could be better. Thats when I have to stop and say but look what is going good. Some things you just can't change, what's done is done and that's that. Those aren't words of comfort I know but the truth and sometimes you have to face it that life just stinks at times. This year it seems that it has been one thing after another going wrong but guess what... I still have my healthy child and husband, my house, a car, a job and most of all I have God. My heart has been broken countless times in the past few months but the Lord has helped me cope and kept my soul.. but I guess most of all I CHOOSE to fight the battle and climb that mountain not matter the warfare.
I keep going back to this song in my mind Born to Climb I love this song, its words are truly helping me through some trials I never thought I would be faced with.
Oh the mountain is high
And the road up the side is much steeper than you thought it'd be
You're out of breath and scared half to death
You won't have the faith to believe
But grace, sweet grace has strengthened you time after time
So don't be afraid of the mountain
Cause friend, you were born to climb
You are a wonderful, sweet, awesome child of god and I'm thankful I can call you my friend. I loved the post and wanted to let you know! If everyone would remember that the bad comes but if we wait a while the good always comes back and it makes it all worth it!!!!
ReplyDelete